Rock Krawler LJ 3.5 Inch X Factor 4 Inch Stretch Stg 2 Lift Kit w/ Remote Reservoir Coilover Shocks
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free shipping to the lower 48
Comp 3.5 Inch Lift Kit Remote Reservoir Coil Over Shocks Long Arm System with4 Stretch Stage 2 04-06 Wrangler TJ Unlimited LJ.
- Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
- 106 Inch Wheel Base (4 inch Rear Stretch)
- High Clearance Lower Control Arms
- Massive 11 inch Travel Remote Reservoir 2.625 inch RRD Spec'd Prodigy Coil Overs
- Sport Tuned 2.0 Rear Remote Reservoir RRD Spec'd Prodigy Shocks
- Rear Long Travel Functional Multi Rate Coil Springs
- Independent Front 3 Link Design
- Triangulated Rear 4 Link Design
- Pro Front Sway Bar Disconnects
- Allows for up to 33 inch and 35 inch Tires with OEM Fenders
- Allows for up to 35 inch and 37 inch Tires with Flat Fenders
- Allows for up to 37 inch/38 inch Tires with High Line Fenders
- Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on all Hard Parts
- Upgradeable to Coil Overs
(2) Tuned 2.625 RRD coil over shock assemblies
(2) Tuned 2.0 RRD shock assemblies
(1) Pair of front coil over mounts
(2) Long travel functional multi rate coil springs
(4) High misalignment/adjustable lower long arms
(1) Adjustable front upper control arm
(1) High misalignment/adjustable front track bar
(2) Front adjustable sway bar disconnects
(2) Front sway bar link straps
(1) Skid plate and skid plate mounting brackets
(2) Rear upper triangulated 4 link arms
(1) Rear triangulated 4 link mounting cradle/axle truss
(3) Extended stainless steel brake lines
(2) Extended rear sway bar links
(1) Pair of new rear coil spring mounts with integrated bump stops
(1) Pair of rear upper shock mounts made from 1/4 inch thick laser cut steel
Includes hardware and detailed instructions
Available for most common axle combinations (Dana 30, 44, 60, Ford 8.8, Dynatrac ProRoc's). Can be adapted to fit Currie Rock Jock 60's and Solid 60's by rotating the rear cradle into the proper position instead of using the alignment tool provided.
Requires a SYE with C.V. Driveshaft.
With long rear uppers, a custom cat back exhaust is required.
Rubicon Edition TJ's require a new rear driveshaft.
2003 TJ's equipped with 4 speed automatics will require removal of the factory automatic transmission skid plate if so equipped to allow for proper front driveshaft travel.
Requires removal of the OEM rear upper control arm mounts off the rear axle.
Choose your bump stop lengths after you choose your wheel/tire and fender combination.
Typical wheel fitment for a 12.5 wide tire is a 15 x 8 with 3 3/4 inch of back spacing.
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4WD 4 Door
- 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4WD 4 Door
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4WD 4 Door
- 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4WD 4 Door
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4WD 4 Door
**This part fits a ton of vehicles, so let’s check to see if it fits yours. Don’t see it on the list above? No worries, type your vehicle in the search bar above to see the full list of compatible vehicles.**
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.