ReadyLift 3.5" SST Lift Kit - 2019-2021 Ram 1500 2WD/4WD
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free shipping to the lower 48
Suspension available for quick delivery
ReadyLIFT offers a mild lift solution to properly enhance the stance and driving quality of the 2019-2021 Ram 1500 truck 2WD/4WD. Like the body design, the suspension design of the 2019-2021 Ram 1500 features some unique design elements that differ from the previous generation Ram. These differences were tackled by our engineers as a result, we now offer a new SST lift kit exclusively for the new Ram 1500 2WD/4WD trucks.
The 69-1935 SST lift kit provides 3.5" of front lift and 2" of rear lift. The new body style Ram now comes with a composite upper control arm with a sheet metal cover. Our engineers determined the the best kit solution would be to include our DOM tube steel upper control arms with corrected ball joint angles. The lift is delivered by way of CNC-machined billet aluminum top mount strut extensions and spring pre-load spacers. This combination generates a true 3.5" of front lift which is perfect for installing up to a 35" tall tire on a 20x9 inch wheel with a 0 offset. This lift works great without exceeding the CV limits which works well within the OEM tolerances.
The 2019-2021 has a new rear set up which requires an all-new fabricated steel rear coil spring spacer. This spacer provides 2 inches of rear lift and also includes rear bump stop extensions to control compression.
Our 69-1935 3.5" SST Lift Kit will get the job done right and affordably.
- Not for use on factory air suspension equipped trucks.
- Not for use on trucks that are factory pre-lifted/leveled or that have the "off-road package". Check factory height prior to ordering or installing. Trucks with more than 22" of wheel hub to fender lip height may require less lift.
- If running a 35x12.50-20, the minimum wheel offset is 0 offset on a 9" wide wheel. If running a 295/65-20 the minimum is a +18 offset to ensure the tire does not rub the control arm at full turn.
- CNC machined billet aluminum construction front spacers
- Fabricated steel rear spacers
- Includes heavy-duty control arms
- Made in USA.
- Max tire: 35x12.50 20x9 +18
- 2022 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4WD
- 2022 Ram 1500 Laramie 4WD
- 2022 Ram 1500 Limited 4WD
- 2022 Ram 1500 Limited Longhorn 4WD
- 2022 Ram 1500 Lone Star 4WD
- 2022 Ram 1500 Rebel 4WD
- 2022 Ram 1500 Tradesman 4WD
- 2021 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4WD
- 2021 Ram 1500 Laramie 4WD
- 2021 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4WD
- 2021 Ram 1500 Limited 4WD
- 2021 Ram 1500 Lone Star 4WD
- 2021 Ram 1500 Rebel 4WD
- 2021 Ram 1500 Special Service 4WD
- 2021 Ram 1500 Tradesman 4WD
- 2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4WD
- 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie 4WD
- 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4WD
- 2020 Ram 1500 Limited 4WD
- 2020 Ram 1500 Lone Star 4WD
- 2020 Ram 1500 Rebel 4WD
- 2020 Ram 1500 Special Service 4WD
- 2020 Ram 1500 Tradesman 4WD
- 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4WD
- 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie 4WD
- 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn 4WD
- 2019 Ram 1500 Limited 4WD
- 2019 Ram 1500 Lone Star 4WD
- 2019 Ram 1500 Rebel 4WD
- 2019 Ram 1500 Tradesman 4WD
- 2022 Ram 1500 Big Horn RWD
- 2022 Ram 1500 HFE RWD
- 2022 Ram 1500 Laramie RWD
- 2022 Ram 1500 Limited RWD
- 2022 Ram 1500 Limited Longhorn RWD
- 2022 Ram 1500 Lone Star RWD
- 2022 Ram 1500 Rebel RWD
- 2022 Ram 1500 Tradesman RWD
- 2021 Ram 1500 Big Horn RWD
- 2021 Ram 1500 HFE RWD
- 2021 Ram 1500 Laramie RWD
- 2021 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn RWD
- 2021 Ram 1500 Limited RWD
- 2021 Ram 1500 Lone Star RWD
- 2021 Ram 1500 Rebel RWD
- 2021 Ram 1500 Tradesman RWD
- 2020 Ram 1500 Big Horn RWD
- 2020 Ram 1500 HFE RWD
- 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie RWD
- 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn RWD
- 2020 Ram 1500 Limited RWD
- 2020 Ram 1500 Lone Star RWD
- 2020 Ram 1500 Rebel RWD
- 2020 Ram 1500 Tradesman RWD
- 2019 Ram 1500 Big Horn RWD
- 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie RWD
- 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn RWD
- 2019 Ram 1500 Limited RWD
- 2019 Ram 1500 Lone Star RWD
- 2019 Ram 1500 Rebel RWD
- 2019 Ram 1500 Tradesman RWD
**This part fits a ton of vehicles, so let’s check to see if it fits yours. Don’t see it on the list above? No worries, type your vehicle in the search bar above to see the full list of compatible vehicles.**
Product Reviews (1)
4 out of 5 Stars Overall 1
Good option for bigger tires on daily driver
Reviewed on 02-07-2022
2020 Ram 1500 RWD
I installed myself definitely a lot harder than I thought using a floor jack and Amazon spring compressor in the future would use a shop to install took me 16 hours. Ride is a bit stiffer after and rear squeaks when going over curbs or large bumps. Overall a great value to fit larger tires. I do plan on adding shocks and springs. I love the new upper control arm it make the kit worth the price for sure.
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Unless a specific lead time is listed on this page, expect to receive an email with an ETA within 1-3 days of placing your order. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. Availability on backordered or built-to-order products can vary and we will keep you informed via email with any ETA changes. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise and do not include any duties or customs fees you may be subject to for international orders.
What to Expect Upon Delivery
Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items. Please verify that all boxes and parts are present and correct using the packing slip or instructions before starting installation or bringing your vehicle to a mechanic. We are unable to assist with any costs accrued from delayed installs due to missing parts. If parts are missing or show signs of shipping damage, please contact us immediately so we can assist you with a replacement; claims of missing or damaged parts made more than 14 days after delivery cannot be honored.
Returns and Cancellations
Any returns or cancellations after placing an order can result in up to a 30% restocking fee. Return requests due to buyers remorse are evaluated on a case-by-case basis and different products may fall under different policies. Please ask any questions you may have about a specific product return policy by contacting our experts. Refunds will be issued after the returned product has been inspected, which can take 1-4 weeks. Products that show signs of installation when returned will not be accepted and will be returned to sender or scrapped.
All manufacturer warranties apply and we will support you as the customer in ensuring you get a quality product. In some warranty situations, manufacturers may need to contact you directly. We are unable to assist with any costs not explicitly covered by the manufacturer's warranty policy, including, but not limited to, shipping or labor costs. For any questions or concerns please contact us. Please note that warranty claims are available to the original purchaser only.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.