Zone 4.5" Suspension System w/ Lift Struts Chevy/GMC 1500 4WD 2007-2013
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
This 4.5" suspension lift kit system for your 2007-13 Chevrolet 1500 Silverado & GMC 1500 Sierra 4WD pickups.
This 4.5" system will give you an offroad worthy truck that you can still use as a daily driver. Not only is this system over 90% Made in the USA, this system has many advantages over the competition including new coil over struts instead of strut spacers.
By replacing the struts, Zone Offroad enhances the valving to control the unsprung weight of a 33" tire for a drastic increase in ride and handling performance over simple strut spacers. The crossmembers are made from 1/4" thick steel and maintain a clean appearance. To gain clearance for the relocated differential, like most kits on the market, the driver's side rear crossmember must be cut, but unlike some kits on the market, Zone Offroad includes a weld-in plate to maintain the control arm pocket's structural integrity. In addition to a heavy duty differential skid plate that locks the two crossmembers together an additional strut bar is added on the passenger side to add rigidity and additional protection.
The CNC machined ductile iron steering knuckles ensure proper steering and control arm geometry and do not limit you to 18" or larger wheels or require you to cut off the upper control arm droop limiter like the competition. By retaining the factory droop limit, you don't need to worry about excessive ball joint or steering component wear and be certain the system works with the trucks Stabilitrack System.
The differences don't end there, Zone Offroad only uses solid cast rear lift blocks as opposed to fabricated blocks. If you need additional rear height, Zone offers a add-a-leaf to fight spring wrap and yield additional height.
Combine all of these factors and you can lock in the Zone 4.5" system as the best value out there! Your search has ended.
Featured Technology & Benefits
- Over 90% Made in the USA - not a cheap import
- Ductile Iron, CNC machined steering knuckles maintain OE steering and ball joint geometry and allow fitment of 17" wheels
- Includes coil over struts with enhanced valving to control 33" tires
- Heavy duty boxed one piece crossmembers that maintain a clean look
- Differential skid plate and support strut included for off-road protection
- Multi-point differential mounting system corrects drive line angles
- Weld-in control arm pocket plate included
- Rear solid cast iron blocks vs. fabricated blocks
- Works with factory Stabilitrak System
- Available with Zone Offroad Hydraulic or Nitro shocks
- All wheel drive models require front driveline modification.
- Will not fit 2007 Classic models.
- Strut compressor required for installation.
- Frame bracket modification and minor welding required.
- To reduce trimming required 20" wheels with 5 1/2 to 5 3/4" backspacing recommended.
- Add-A-Leaf C6159 recommended for a tail high stance.
- Will not fit 2009-12 two-mode hybrid models with electronic power steering (eps)
- Track Width is increased up front 1-5/8" per side.
2007-2013 GMC 1500 4WD
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - p65warnings.ca.gov.