Zone 6" Suspension System Chevy/GMC 1500 4WD 99-2006
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Ready for all your friends to be jealous The Zone Offroad Products 6" Suspension Lift Kit for 1999-2006 Chevrolet 1500 Silverado & GMC 1500 Sierra pickups is the ultimate in style and performance. Whether you are just driving to work or playing on the trail, this system was designed to perform. The main crossmembers were designed to match the factory geometry with the new Zone CNC machined steering knuckles creating a true factory quality driving experience. Match this geometry with the heavy duty differential skid plate that locks the main crossemembers together and the compression struts that tie back to the frame and you have a system ready for some serious abuse!
FeaturesCNC Machined ductile iron knuckles Differential skid plate included to protect the front differential and lock the crossmembers together Compression struts included to support the main crossmembers for serious off roading 1/4" thick steel used to make indestructible crossmembers 3-point differential mounting system correctly positions the differential so the factory driveshaft can be used
- Torsion bar unloading tool required.
- Requires frame bracket modification and differential mount modification.
- Will not fit HD models. See kit #C4
- Compression struts won't work with early '99 models with an "S" shaped transmission crossmember.
- If equipped with 17" stock wheels, 17" or larger aftermarket wheels must be used.
- Minor welding required.
- Will not fit old body tyle 1999 models.
- It may be required to order the rear add-a-leaf kit C6159 for a slightly above level to tail high appearance.
- Optional Add-a-leaf kit is recommended on Crew Cab models to acheive more level stance.
1999-2006 GMC 1500 4WD Gas
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - p65warnings.ca.gov.