Zone 6.5" Suspension System GMC/Chevy 1500 4WD
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
FMVSS No.126 (ESC system test) Compliant - With the popularity of Zone's 6.5" lift kit for the 07-13 GM trucks, the engineers at Zone Offroad Products have designed the new 2014-17 kits to retain many of the great features customers have comes to expect with fitment for the new electronic power steering on the 2014-17 trucks.
- All wheel drive models require drive line modification
- Frame bracket modification and minor welding required
- To reduce trimming required 20" wheels with 5-3/4" backspacing recommended
- Add-a-leaf option recommend for crew cab models for a more level stance (Part # C6159)
- Will not fit models equipped with magnetic ride control.
- Factory 17" and 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled due to tie rod end interference
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - p65warnings.ca.gov.