Here, we'll break down some of the products that come in our Ultimate Shine Kit and tell you how to use them!
1. Quick Exterior Detail Spray
32oz Quick Exterior Detail Spray is a polymer and carnauba liquid spray made with natural Hemp Seed Oil. This specially formulated wax uses no solvents to create an incredible shine. This product can be used on any painted surface.
2. High Gloss Liquid Wax
16oz High Gloss Liquid Wax provides a durable surface protection to both painted and gel coat surfaces. Nano/Amino functional polymers combined, Hemp seed Oils and Brazilian Carnauba wax offers unmatched protection against UV rays and salt degradation. High Gloss Liquid Wax creates a glossy, mirror-like finish with long-lasting protection.
3. Carnauba Paint Sealant
16oz Carnauba Paint Sealant provides a durable surface protection to both painted and standard gel coat surfaces. Crystalline polymers combined with 100% Carnauba wax offers unmatched protection against UV rays and salt degradation. Carnauba Paint Sealant is easy to apply, remove, and creates a glossy, mirror-like finish and lasting protection.
Directions for Carnauba Paint Sealant:
Hand Application: Apply sparingly using a clean microfiber applicator or sponge.
Allow the product to dry to a light haze and wipe off with a microfiber towel.
Machine Application: Apply a small amount of product directly to the painted surface.
Using a polisher with a foam pad, spread product over a 2'x2' area at low speed.
Apply moderate pressure and buff until the product residue is gone. Wipe the excess product with a microfiber towel.
Did you know that there are different grades of Carnauba?
We use Grade A #1 carnauba which is 99.99% pure. We pride on the fact that we use the strongest ingredients and produce one of the strongest waxes on the market available to the general public. Other companies can pack more wax in their product, but they have to use harsh chemicals, like petroleum, which is like spreading lighter fluid all over your car, truck, or bike. No good in our book.
High Foam Vehicle Wash
1. Add one cap full of soap per gallon of water. Use two caps for heavier soiled vehicles
2. Rinse vehicle well before wash to remove loose dirt and grime
3. Wash with sponge or towel
4. Rinse well and dry with a towel or chamois cloth
5. Apply Jet Black Rubber Renew
Jet Black Rubber Renew
1. Spray Jet Black Rubber Renew on the tire sidewall, don't worry about the over-spray onto the wheel
2. Allow the spray to soak into the rubber while using a clean towel to lightly remove the over-spray from the wheel
3. Finish all tires and wipe all wheels, now come back and dab off any excess
4. Apply Quick Exterior Detail to your painted or PVD wheels.
Quick Exterior Detail Spray
1. Shake Well
2. Apply to the entire wheel by spraying approx 10" back from the wheel
3. Using a clean microfiber towel wipe the wax into the surface and cover all wheels
4. Now using a second dry and clean microfiber towel. Lightly buff to a killer shine!
Mirror Finish Metal Polish (for polished wheels)
1. Apply a small amount of Mirror Finish Metal Polish to a terry cloth towel
2. Buff out until you get a black or gray residue. The darker the towel gets, the better the shine
3. Once you finish buffing, wipe down with a clean towel
4. Repeat the process until you reached your desired shine. Mirror Finish Metal Polish is safe for all types of metal.