Is Ceramic Coating Worth It?
April 16, 2021
One of the most frustrating parts of owning a vehicle you’re proud of is how quickly it gets dirty.
You’ll spend hours detailing your vehicle, washing it, cleaning it, making sure that there are no water spots or anything else on it... Only to drive away straight into a puddle and possibly damage the surface of your wheels from dirt and other debris.
This can easily be prevented with a ceramic coat.
Find out the top reasons to ceramic coat your wheels, how ceramic coating is applied, and why you should definitely consider having us ceramic coat your new Anthem wheels.
Table of Contents
When Do You Select the Option to Ceramic Coat?
Once you've chosen your new aftermarket wheels and added them to your card, one of the questions you'll be asked is if you want added protection to keep your wheels look new for years to come. This protection is ceramic coating.
Top Reasons to Ceramic Coat Your Wheels
We understand that investing in your vehicle is expensive and we understand that extra pieces may seem unnecessary, but the ceramic coating is worth it for a few reasons.
First, you should know that adding ceramic coating is NOT a substitute for regularly washing vehicles. If you want your vehicle to look good for years to come, you still need to wash your vehicle regularly.
Top Reasons to Ceramic Coat Your Wheels:
- Ceramic Coating is proven to help protect your wheels and make them keep their good looks longer than without it
- In the grand scheme of things, purchasing ceramic coating when you buy new wheels is a great investment for what it's worth
- Protects wheels from dirt and debris encountered when off-roading
- Also protects against UV damage which is inevitable
- Creates a better surface on your wheels to make cleaning them after an off-road adventure super easy
How is the Ceramic Coating Applied?
The process of applying ceramic coating is pretty simple, but it makes a world of difference when it comes to how your wheels are going to look from a year of off-roading.
Here's what the process looks like:
1. Your surface has to be absolutely flawless. No dirt, no grime, no salt, no residue, no grease from your vehicles.
2. It takes 30 to 60 minutes to ceramic coat a single wheel. It’s a big investment. You need to set everything up, precisely apply the coating, and make sure that nothing gets in the way
3. Ceramic coating is a semi-permanent sealant. It’s a one-time application that lasts between four and five years. You don’t need to reapply it and you don’t have to wax. Once the ceramic coating is on, you’re set.
Why Choose Anthem Off-Road to Ceramic Coat your Wheels?
We have a team of experts that regularly ceramic coat wheels. And they’re very good at it. You need to get into every nook and cranny on a wheel to make the ceramic coat is providing the full protection. Our team is good.
We promise it’s worth investing the extra time to wait for the wheels and the extra money to have our experts do the coating.
Ceramic Coat plus the Anthem Replacement = Ultimate Wheel Protection
If you’re the type of driver that really likes to beat the crap out of your vehicle, you might also want to add the no-questions-asked replacement plan. It’ll keep your wheels looking clean and new, always.
Adding a ceramic coating isn’t absolutely necessary for you to enjoy your wheels for years to come. But it will save a lot of time and money cleaning and keeping those wheels looking fresh.
Ceramic coating will add an extra layer of protection against dirt, dust, grime, salt, and everything else you don’t want messing with your wheel.
Make sure to check out our expertly designed and crafted wheels to keep your vehicle looking great.
When you go to check out with your new wheels, a ceramic coat option will pop us as an add-on to your purchase. And just like that, we will ceramic coat them and ship them straight to your door.
We also offer as low as 0% APR financing and with every wheel and tire package, we give you free shipping, and free mounting and balancing too.
Let us know in the comments below what you think of ceramic coating.